News & Events for All Students
There are no new announcements today.
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new Tech Tips today.
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
Diane Dimond retired in June after almost 25 years on the Duke Law faculty, having served as director of the Legal Writing Program from 1998 to 2013 and taught more than 50 sections of Negotiation.
Duke Law News
- Miller comments on implications of Kavanaugh's dissent in 2011 handgun restriction case Law360
- Kim Burrucker: pro bono connection to community DukeToday
- Garrett co-authors classroom guide to law, politics, societal debate around capital punishment
- Justice Breyer cites Garrett’s work on death penalty decline in recent dissent
- Duke Law welcomes Dean Kerry Abrams