- Section I: Admission, Tuition, and Financial Aid Matters
- Section II: Degrees and Honors
- Section III: Academic Standards
- Section IV: Faculty
- Section V: Student Professional Misconduct
- Section VI: Career & Professional Development Related Activity
- Section VII: Administrative Policies
- Section VIII: Student Organizations
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
The annual celebration of the Law School’s international students and scholars will be held Sept. 23 – 27.