If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
Remembering Harry R. Chadwick Jr.: '53 grad had rich career in public service and private practice, established Duke Law's first endowed professorship
Danner receives American Association of Law Libraries Distinguished Lectureship Award
Richard A. Danner, Archibald C. and Frances Fulk Rufty Research Professor of Law and Senior Associate Dean for Information Services, has been named the 2014 Distinguished Lectureship Award winner by the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL).
- Appellate Litigation Clinic team achieves victory for client in Third Circuit appeal
- Siegel examines legal challenges to the ACA and " the limits of reasonable legal disagreement" Balkinization
- Longest comments on Pennsylvania firm's fracking foray into Triangle: "I wouldn’t advise anybody to sign this lease" Durham Herald-Sun
- Siegel discusses implications of appellate court rulings on Affordable Care Act The State of Things
- Linnartz: In border crisis, America should hew to its better self News & Observer