If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Dellinger: O'Melveny's "academic ace" Law360
- Dunlap: Will 'lawfare' define the Palestinian-Israeli conflict? Al-Monitor
- Haagen says court ruling clears path for controversial sale of NBA's Clippers Bloomberg News
- Boyle and Jenkins work to counter high cost of legal texts by working on open coursebook for intellectual property law Techdirt
- Duke Law co-hosts inaugural Financial Law Forum in Shanghai