Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
Remembering Harry R. Chadwick Jr.: '53 grad had rich career in public service and private practice, established Duke Law's first endowed professorship
Danner receives American Association of Law Libraries Distinguished Lectureship Award
Richard A. Danner, Archibald C. and Frances Fulk Rufty Research Professor of Law and Senior Associate Dean for Information Services, has been named the 2014 Distinguished Lectureship Award winner by the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL).
- Appellate Litigation Clinic team achieves victory for client in Third Circuit appeal
- Siegel examines legal challenges to the ACA and " the limits of reasonable legal disagreement" Balkinization
- Longest comments on Pennsylvania firm's fracking foray into Triangle: "I wouldn’t advise anybody to sign this lease" Durham Herald-Sun
- Siegel discusses implications of appellate court rulings on Affordable Care Act The State of Things
- Linnartz: In border crisis, America should hew to its better self News & Observer