Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first
More than 18,500 students initially enrolled in the six-week course taught by Professor Laurence Helfer in which students debated cutting-edge human rights issues.
Dunlap comments on the "big business" of kidnapping westerners in the Middle East
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee
- Webcast: Watch Duke Law Faculty discuss the most recent Supreme Court term Tuesday, Sep. 2, at 12:15 pm Duke Law YouTube
- Dunlap on anti-militant strategy: Bomb ISIL Politico
- Beskind comments on emergency appeal in school vouchers case News & Observer
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client freed after 22 years of incarceration