Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Siegel comments on likely strategies for ACA litigants National Law Journal
- Zelenak examines claims in NC senate campaign ad PolitiFact
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court dissent data Law360
- Appellate Litigation Clinic team achieves victory for client in Third Circuit appeal
- Siegel examines legal challenges to the ACA and " the limits of reasonable legal disagreement" Balkinization