Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
New Duke Law alumni club forms
Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first
More than 18,500 students initially enrolled in the six-week course taught by Professor Laurence Helfer in which students debated cutting-edge human rights issues.
Dunlap: Foley execution could build U.S. appetite for aggressive response
US News & World Report
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client freed after 22 years of incarceration
- Eaglin '08 addresses risk-based sentencing and its impact on minorities Huffington Post
- Majestic '82 remembered as national leader in education law News and Observer
- Teachout '99 discusses why she's running to be governor of New York Salon
- Hendricks '83 is Blue Devil of the Week Duke Today