Thanks to the joint efforts of Emmanuel Avice (LLM '06) and Jérémie Vuillquez (LLM '06), Duke Law alumni in Luxembourg had their first gathering over dinner on March 25 at a local Luxembourg brasserie. All participants were very enthusiastic. Alumni who attended the gathering were Kai Ziegler (LLM '97), Jérémie Vuillquez, Vincent de Dorlodot (LLM '94), David Moscato (LLM '03), Paul Tulcinsky (LLM '86), Emmanuel Avice, and Greet Wilkenhuysen (LLM '96). To contact the Luxembourg Club, please email Greet Wilkenhuysen.
New Duke Law alumni club forms
- Ferland '74 awarded Outstanding Disabled Veteran of the Year Disabled American Veterans
- Duke Law launches Civil Justice Clinic in collaboration with Legal Aid of North Carolina
- Duke Law co-hosts inaugural Financial Law Forum in Shanghai
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 appointed to U.S. Commission on Civil Rights News & Observer
- Appellate Litigation Clinic team achieves victory for client in Third Circuit appeal